Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #joy #crying #Psalms #Bible #specialneeds #mentalhealth #Churchfamily #hope https://t.co/uDD0Ruiey7 10 hours ago
- #Bible #heart #intentions #discernment #specialneeds #mentalhealth #youth https://t.co/onRhhEXHM8 1 day ago
- Eating disorders and self-harm often co-occur. March is #selfharmawareness month. Learn signs of self-harm, and how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: This month we are excited to hear from Beth Golik, who is the disability ministry consultant for @KeyMinistry and the sp… 1 day ago
- This Sunday, February 28, St. Lucy's Guide is hosting a free discussion with Shelly Christensen, noted author on in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 29, 2012
We are still figuring out how to “market” this vision to build a church committed to ministry to special needs individuals and their families. We have done some of this right as we are finding our way. We have made mistakes. There is a two-pronged focus of welcoming special needs individuals and their families while also reaching out to more “typical” individuals and families. In our culture it is difficult to sell more “typical” parents with more “typical” children on what a huge blessing participating in a church with this vision can and will be. Continue reading