Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Looking for a speaker for your upcoming event - whether online or in person? Use the linked form to contact a membe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- If you've watched our mental health ministry webinars + other videos, want more information + strategy for ministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Families living with special needs need respite options, especially with the isolation of the past year. We recomme… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Our series on cultural competence in #mentalhealth ministry continues: March 10, @JoscelynRC will join us to talk a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Our @KeyMinistry crew is honored to support the parents and filmmakers producing a documentary on the unspoken mental healt… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 25, 2012
As I read through Deut. 6:4-7, Psalm 78, and the central focus of the books I mentioned, I was reminded that as a parent I’m the one that God holds primarily responsible for my boys’ spiritual development. My problem was that as a father to three boys on the autism spectrum, I had become so focused on their social, emotional, academic, and communication needs that I had been neglecting their spiritual needs. Continue reading