Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #love #Romans #Bible #scripture #JesusisLord #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #church #pastor #ministry https://t.co/Kalp55DmP9 2 hours ago
- @autismpastor shared an important message at #IFL2019: how to pastor special needs families. A timeless message for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- I've been a reluctant #caregiver most of my life. I was ashamed of my reluctance, convinced myself that I'd outgrow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- The holiday shopping season is right around the corner. Remember to use Amazon Smile and choose Key Ministry as the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- #mentalhealth #family #ministry #emotionalhealth #church #pastor https://t.co/6qIr7gDOCr 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: December 2, 2012
We’re asking our leaders to forward the links to this post/video to pastors, church staff members or families who would have interest in Gillian’s presentation on loss and grief in parenting children with special needs, along with other Inclusion Fusion presentations in the Stuff That’s Too Good to Ignore series.