Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,288 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Do you want to make Easter inclusive to everyone at your church? Read this post by Mark Arnold on creating a sensor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- In today’s episode, guests Robert and Lori Crosby talk with Catherine Boyle about Reach Hurting Kids Institute. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- In tomorrow's podcast, Robert and Lori Crosby talk with Catherine Boyle about Reach Hurting Kids Institute. The Cro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Congratulations Dr. Erik Carter on receiving this funding for his continued work in disability ministry. We are exc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Did you know that the number of boys diagnosed with autism is much higher than the number of girls? Julia, Sesame S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: December 26, 2012
What Christians (and the church) can learn from Planned Parenthood
Why can’t Christians be as bold and confident in advancing our cause as the Planned Parenthood folks and other “progressive” organizations are in advancing theirs?
Posted in Controversies, Leadership Tagged Christians, church, Key Ministry, Leadership, Planned Parenthood, Stephen Grcevich MD, Susan G Komen Foundation 2 Comments