Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- What are the stats on adoption, trauma and disability?
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Why your kid's Concerta isn't working as it should... Chapter Two
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- With #MentalHealthAwarenessMonth wrapping up in a few days, we encourage #pastors and #ministry leaders to watch th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @CatherineSBoyle: I'm very honored to be the guest blogger on @ERLC today, and hope you'll read the article. buff.ly/2TM4kFQ #me… 12 hours ago
- Ministry leaders, we are continuing our Monday Idea Share discussions on select Mondays at noon EDT through the sum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- We had a great conversation with Skip McDonald from @intervarsityusa yesterday. If you couldn't join us live, here'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- As nation’s #mentalhealth has suffered under weight of #COVID19, important to remember #pastors & #ministry leaders… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: December 10, 2012
Because many churches that are effectively reaching unchurched people are very gifted at creating welcoming ministry environments, I could easily envision a role for them in serving kids with more subtle or hidden disabilities…kids with conditions that are disabling in some, but not all environments. Kids with disabilities that wouldn’t necessarily be thought of as having “special needs.” Kids with parents who may not have done well in more traditional church environments. Continue reading