Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Depression in Children and Teens...A Primer for Pastors, Church Staff and Christian Parents
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- The joy of the Lord and clinical depression...Sergei Marchenko
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- TODAY, noon EDT: @AllBelongOrg will share information abt dementia. Practical ideas re #emotional, #spiritual… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 48 minutes ago
- Special needs families: we have a new page on our website, with webinars and training tools designed for you. Here'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- #Pastors & #ministry leaders moved quickly to meet needs of isolated congregants, making worship & discipleship acc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: I’m so grateful for the collaborative leadership communities I get to serve alongside! #inspiration #wisdom #disabilitym… 18 hours ago
- For counselors, pastors, many articles abt people from Bible with mental illness: Job as #depressed, Peter as… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: December 16, 2012
Efforts to address the danger present in our society through gun control or better mental health services represent futile attempts to employ collective defense mechanisms to assuage our anxieties and enable our avoidance of the real issue…there is evil in the world, NONE of us is good, and we as individuals and collectively as a society are powerless to do anything about it. Continue reading →