Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Disability ministry training will be far more accessible in the 2020s
- The legacy of a faithful servant
- Emerging from the silos…Disability ministry as a mindset, not a program
- Disability ministry will become essential to the church’s witness in the 2020s
- Ten disability ministry trends to watch in the 2020s
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Register by end of day Saturday for the best priced ticket AND you're automatically entered in our mid-March drawin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 50 minutes ago
- We'll soon have new, simple way for you to support our work, in addition to Amazon Smile or our Facebook page. Stay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Maybe you're not thinking about coffee or tea in the afternoon, but Friday morning is not far away. ☺️ Get your Key… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Mark Lukach/author "My Lovely Wife in the Psych Ward," #caregiver--wife w #bipolar disorder. #Epiphany: broke cycle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- My 16-yr-old twin girls have #disabilities, will never live independently. But there is ALWAYS something to thank… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: December 16, 2012
Efforts to address the danger present in our society through gun control or better mental health services represent futile attempts to employ collective defense mechanisms to assuage our anxieties and enable our avoidance of the real issue…there is evil in the world, NONE of us is good, and we as individuals and collectively as a society are powerless to do anything about it. Continue reading →