Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #love #Romans #Bible #scripture #JesusisLord #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #church #pastor #ministry https://t.co/Kalp55DmP9 56 minutes ago
- @autismpastor shared an important message at #IFL2019: how to pastor special needs families. A timeless message for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- I've been a reluctant #caregiver most of my life. I was ashamed of my reluctance, convinced myself that I'd outgrow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- The holiday shopping season is right around the corner. Remember to use Amazon Smile and choose Key Ministry as the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- #mentalhealth #family #ministry #emotionalhealth #church #pastor https://t.co/6qIr7gDOCr 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: December 24, 2012
Last year, an interesting study was presented at the International Society For Autism Research suggesting that over 30% of fathers of teens and young adults with autism experience symptoms of depression significant enough to warrant clinical attention. Continue reading
What a fabulous way to let families of kids with special needs know that this is a place where they too were wanted…where their presence mattered. When I became involved with other leaders from Bay Presbyterian Church in starting Key Ministry, my primary motivation was that I wanted other families to have the same opportunity to experience church that my family had. Mission Accomplished! Continue reading