Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @ryanewolfe: There is a lot we don't know about #COVID19. That being said if some of the long term disability projections are remotely c… 1 hour ago
- Subscribe to our Vimeo or YouTube channels to stay current on all of our training, video discussions and webinars,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- This may not make sense to you if right now you are going through something that you wouldn’t have planned for your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Wednesday July 8: @AllBelongOrg shares info about dementia. Practical ideas for #emotional / #spiritualsupport for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- July is #MinorityMentalHealthAwarenessMonth, and @afspnational is working to support the unique needs and range of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Barb Dittrich
The scope and impact of our ministry – along with the ministry done by other like-minded organizations is exploding. Continue reading
It makes me happy to think about other families having a strong faith foundation when the winds and waves of contemporary life come crashing against the shore. Continue reading
The Front Door project is an ongoing experiment…exploring a variety of technology applications to help connect families to churches and help churches develop innovative ways of overcoming the barriers that impede families of kids with mental illness, trauma and developmental disabilities…barriers that prevent them from attending worship services and participating in all of the other activities offered by local churches to promote spiritual growth. Sometimes we’ll try stuff that works great…sometimes it doesn’t.
We’re grateful to the crew at CBC for their continued involvement and support with our Front Door initiative, and looking forward to offering families impacted by disability an enhanced experience of online community! Continue reading
Sharing today’s post is an excellent way of introducing the blog…and Key Ministry with pastors, friends and family members who would be blessed! Continue reading
A person can take all the drugs they want, and that won’t magically make their problems disappear. But the medication has been like a ladder to help me climb out of a deep, dark, impossible hole.
I had to humble myself before I could be lifted up. I had to admit my inability to solve this problem on my own.
Overwhelmed by all the information coming at you? In this week’s Weekly Reader, I’ll share some features that caught my eye over the last week from Ellen Stumbo, Jeff Davidson and Barb Dittrich. Continue reading
Do you want to do something you’ve never done before to reach people who have never been reached before with the saving message of Christ? Do you enjoy communicating and connecting with others? Is there a group of people that you could extend an invitation to join you at online church? Do you feel comfortable sharing spontaneous prayer with and for others? Is there a time of day that works best for you where you sense others would join you at online church? Do you have access to a computer and feel capable with Facebook? These simple requirements make you the perfect host! Continue reading
Her son was having a rough week with brain stem seizures. She was so grateful to attend that Easter service online! At the end of the service, she told me her son’s seizures had stopped and he had fallen peacefully asleep. Glory to God! Continue reading