Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,284 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- "While disability has historically been considered to be a weakness or a deficiency of some sort, it doesn’t have t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Dr. Steve Grcevich and Catherine Boyle are speaking at the Voices of Hope Conference in February! Register now:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Holocaust included the mass killing of people with disabilities. All people - living with disabilities or not -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. Romans 12:15 #mentalhealthministry #Inclusion #belonging… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- When the Pastor Has a Mental Health Need: What to Share, What Not to Share. Watch it here: loom.ly/QYuyaH8… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Barb Dittrich
The scope and impact of our ministry – along with the ministry done by other like-minded organizations is exploding. Continue reading
It makes me happy to think about other families having a strong faith foundation when the winds and waves of contemporary life come crashing against the shore. Continue reading
The Front Door project is an ongoing experiment…exploring a variety of technology applications to help connect families to churches and help churches develop innovative ways of overcoming the barriers that impede families of kids with mental illness, trauma and developmental disabilities…barriers that prevent them from attending worship services and participating in all of the other activities offered by local churches to promote spiritual growth. Sometimes we’ll try stuff that works great…sometimes it doesn’t.
We’re grateful to the crew at CBC for their continued involvement and support with our Front Door initiative, and looking forward to offering families impacted by disability an enhanced experience of online community! Continue reading
Sharing today’s post is an excellent way of introducing the blog…and Key Ministry with pastors, friends and family members who would be blessed! Continue reading
A person can take all the drugs they want, and that won’t magically make their problems disappear. But the medication has been like a ladder to help me climb out of a deep, dark, impossible hole.
I had to humble myself before I could be lifted up. I had to admit my inability to solve this problem on my own.
Overwhelmed by all the information coming at you? In this week’s Weekly Reader, I’ll share some features that caught my eye over the last week from Ellen Stumbo, Jeff Davidson and Barb Dittrich. Continue reading
Do you want to do something you’ve never done before to reach people who have never been reached before with the saving message of Christ? Do you enjoy communicating and connecting with others? Is there a group of people that you could extend an invitation to join you at online church? Do you feel comfortable sharing spontaneous prayer with and for others? Is there a time of day that works best for you where you sense others would join you at online church? Do you have access to a computer and feel capable with Facebook? These simple requirements make you the perfect host! Continue reading
Her son was having a rough week with brain stem seizures. She was so grateful to attend that Easter service online! At the end of the service, she told me her son’s seizures had stopped and he had fallen peacefully asleep. Glory to God! Continue reading