- Ten truths for parents of kids with autism...Colleen Swindoll-Thompson
- Five strategies for maintaining hope if you're struggling with depression
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: It's the very last call to join us! The schedule goes out tomorrow and we kick off on Monday! eepurl.com/cLsBnr ht… 7 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: We're looking for YOUR blog post links! comfortinthemidstofchaos.com/2017/04/snappi… #sped #iep #spnmin #chronicillness #inclusion #momlife #da… 18 hours ago
- RT @3Boys4Me: Newest post on Key Ministry on the newest character on Sesame Street, Julia. fb.me/8v5QFjclm 1 day ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: What Special-Needs Families Wish Their Pastors Knew keyministry.org/church4everych… 1 day ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Life may feel like it's coming apart, but there's Someone there to hold you together. ow.ly/FMuB30bg0yX via @revcep 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Colleen Swindoll-Thompson
Key Ministry has developed an array of resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share these resources freely with church leaders or families that would find them helpful. Continue reading
It makes me happy to think about other families having a strong faith foundation when the winds and waves of contemporary life come crashing against the shore. Continue reading
Key Ministry has developed many resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share this listing freely with any church or any family that would find the resources helpful. Continue reading
Chuck Swindoll will be teaching on the topic What if you have a disability? this coming Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (February 24-26) as part of his current series What If? airing from January 26-March 16. Continue reading
Our friends at Insight for Living put together a fabulous discussion between Chuck Swindoll, his daughter Colleen Swindoll-Thompson and Steve Fischer entitled Transforming the Soul-What We Didn’t Learn in Seminary. Continue reading
We’ll be featuring Joni’s Keynote video, Colleen’s interview with Joni and Ken Tada that many registrants missed last night, and presentations from Mike Woods, Emily Colson and Beth Golik. If you have a question about special needs/disability ministry, bring it. If you’re a parent/caregiver and you want to chat about your experience of church, c’mon in. We’ll be hanging out until approximately 10 PM Eastern. Continue reading
We’re going to be sharing (approximately 9:55 Eastern time) a video interview Colleen Swindoll-Thompson conducted recently with Joni and Ken Tada. Continue reading
Overwhelmed by all the information coming at you? In this week’s Weekly Reader, I’ll share some features that caught my eye over the last week from Ellen Stumbo, Jeff Davidson and Barb Dittrich. Continue reading
Each Friday, I’ll summarize articles and resources of special interest from my perspective as a physician serving kids and families impacted by mental illness, trauma and developmental disabilities who also inhabits the world of disability ministry. Continue reading
I promised to follow up on the most frequent complaint we received…that churches we serve weren’t available locally to those who responded to our survey. Here’s how we plan to respond… Continue reading