Join me at Evangelicals for Life!
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Just as we cheer on and encourage our challenged children, so God speaks truth into us. ow.ly/Cwvv30gGsQT via @melod… 6 hours ago
- You can now apply to be a breakout session speaker at Inclusion Fusion Live 2018! buff.ly/2zTr7GS https://t.co/u4StUXfN2U 13 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: 6 tips for a better Thanksgiving with your kids who have special needs. fb.me/1uDkTbLSQ 14 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Today is the last day to join my private Facebook group that focuses on #selfcare for the #specialneedsmom if you want a… 14 hours ago
- Our Key Ministry team is looking for some folks who would like to help us put together a disability ministry confer… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Resources
Key Ministry has developed an array of resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share these resources freely with church leaders or families that would find them helpful. Continue reading
So…what are some things we might suggest to parents of kids with disabilities seeking to protect their children from becoming victimized…or seeking to help their children after traumatic experiences have occurred? Continue reading
The National Survey of Children’s Exposure to Violence was a Federally-funded survey of 4,549 children between the ages of 0-17, conducted during 2008. Here are some of the key findings…
Not Alone is a collaboration of parents of kids with special needs, writing for other parents of kids with special needs from a Christian perspective. Many parents involved in the project have become widely read authors in their own right. All have firsthand experience with the struggles involved in raising children with disabilities. They seek to provide a place where parents with similar challenges can “do life” together.
We’ve put together a resource page for pastors, church staff, volunteers and parents with interest in the subject of depression and teens. Continue reading
Key Ministry is making available to the Inclusion Fusion Disability Ministry Video Library free of charge to pastors, church staff, volunteers and families everywhere. Continue reading
Today, we’ll look at “Party With a Purpose,” a complete guide for churches seeking to develop outwardly-focused inclusion events. We’ll also share our Special Events toolbox, including resources for doing an inclusive Vacation Bible School, hosting neighborhood parties and doing inclusion ministry outside the walls of the church.
On Tuesday, September 4, we’ll launch our new and improved ministry website, loaded with features to empower, equip, and unleash ministry leaders to create an inclusive culture in the local church. Continue reading