Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,286 other subscribers
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Leading a spiritually disciplined life as a person with ADHD...
- When church leaders talk about mental illness, spiritual evil and demons...
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- What are the stats on adoption, trauma and disability?
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter FeedTweets by KeyMinistry
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: March 13, 2013
Walk Worthy, Pope Francis!
Posted on March 13, 2013 by Dr. G
Pope Francis strikes me as a leader who shares many passions with Christ-followers throughout the disability ministry movement. Our team at Key Ministry wishes him well and will be praying for his success. We’d be honored to support our Roman Catholic brothers and sisters in Christ everywhere who seek to live out the Gospel through welcoming and including kids with disabilities and their families into into the life of the church. Continue reading →
Posted in Inclusion, Key Ministry, Leadership | Tagged authenticity, Christianity, Disability Ministry, Inclusion, Key Ministry, Pope Francis I, Social Justice, Special Needs Ministry | 2 Comments