Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #mentalhealth #church #unmetneeds #community #disability https://t.co/pY2t1SDo1s 11 hours ago
- May 19 is the 11th annual Global Accessibility Awareness Day. Last year, guest blogger Maureen Pranghofer shared so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- If you missed our discussion on ADHD in ministry environments, here's the recording on our Vimeo channel. Subscribe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- In this episode of Key Ministry: The #Podcast w/ cohost @CatherineSBoyle, we’ll explore biblical concept of lament,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Bookmark our Events page for upcoming virtual and in-person events from the Key Ministry team!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: March 21, 2013
I am a bit farther down your new path. Give yourself time to fall in love with your son, and to get used to Down syndrome. Breathe in his baby smell. Watch how his brother kisses the top of his head, how your husband gently puts him down to sleep, how your baby locks eyes with you when he eats. The weight of the world is in those eyes.
Today, you don’t have to love Down syndrome. Just love your son.