Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Our mission: promote meaningful connection b/t #churches, families w/ #disabilities to make #disciples of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: When You are Your Own Support System keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 5 hours ago
- RT @colleenswindoll: Today I want to take you back to one of the first blogs I wrote back in 2019. I share why I started my blog and minist… 5 hours ago
- RT @jfelageller74: My latest blog from Key Ministry, and this gets more and more real for me! keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 5 hours ago
- RT @CatherineSBoyle: Another ministry friend to know: @EvanaSandusky of A Special Purposed Life shares her story of parenting a child w/ sp… 5 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: May 11, 2013
For my family, psychotropic medication provided a critical tool on the road to get her to where she is today, at a time when we desperately needed it, but it was neither a simple nor problem-free tool to use. Continue reading