Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Our mission: promote meaningful connection b/t #churches, families w/ #disabilities to make #disciples of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: When You are Your Own Support System keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 5 hours ago
- RT @colleenswindoll: Today I want to take you back to one of the first blogs I wrote back in 2019. I share why I started my blog and minist… 5 hours ago
- RT @jfelageller74: My latest blog from Key Ministry, and this gets more and more real for me! keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 5 hours ago
- RT @CatherineSBoyle: Another ministry friend to know: @EvanaSandusky of A Special Purposed Life shares her story of parenting a child w/ sp… 5 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: May 28, 2013
The most important revisions in the diagnostic criteria take into account the reality that symptoms of ADHD persist into adulthood for many with the disorder, and that the functional impairment associated with ADHD may not be readily apparent for many kids prior to the teen years. Continue reading