Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Church is where we're supposed to sit quietly until we're told to stand up & sing, right? But our #pastor sometimes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: My Son Explains His Sister's #Downsyndrome-Again! specialpurposedlife.blogspot.com/2017/10/my-son… #DSAM #siblings #specialneeds 12 hours ago
- RT @Hope_Anew: Find your tribe. Join the Hope Anew Online Community today at hopeanew.com. https://t.co/wC3UFZ517m 12 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Next week I'll be heading to Kansas City for the Wonderfully Made conference! It's one of my favorite conferences for mi… 12 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: What every parent wants a beloved child to know. #DifferentDream #specialneeds #autism #disability differentdream.com/2018/10/son-la… 12 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: May 5, 2013
Unfortunately, many church leaders are ill-equipped to help people get the care they need. And while 25 percent of those who seek help from clergy have the most serious forms of mental illness, studies have shown that clergy refer less than 10 percent of them to mental-health professionals. On top of that, for every person who seeks help, many more stay silent, afraid to admit their illnesses to themselves or to risk the rejection of the people around them. Continue reading