Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The Key Ministry team is hard at work, planning for Inclusion Fusion Live 2020, as well as more events like IFL in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Thank you @Sweetenlife ! twitter.com/sweetenlife/st… 8 hours ago
- We're connected w/ other ministries doing targeted, important work in mental health & traditional disability minist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Need #support for your family or yourself? We offer two closed groups for families w/ #mentalhealth needs. Good dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Wednesday––register now! Conversation w/ @SandraPeoples. Sandra has unique perspective on special needs ministry, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: May 5, 2013
Unfortunately, many church leaders are ill-equipped to help people get the care they need. And while 25 percent of those who seek help from clergy have the most serious forms of mental illness, studies have shown that clergy refer less than 10 percent of them to mental-health professionals. On top of that, for every person who seeks help, many more stay silent, afraid to admit their illnesses to themselves or to risk the rejection of the people around them. Continue reading