Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Today we celebrate #worlddownsyndromeday! This year's campaign is "With us, not for us" How is your community stand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- 2/2 Integrating Deaf Into The Body: @brandonrgaskin Dementia Friendly Worship Resources: Victoria White Register no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- 1/2 Meet our #DATC2023 QuickTake Presenters for Breakout Block 1: Jesus Knows Emotional Health & Despair: Keon Abn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Evana Sandusky shares 3 ways #churches can support families with #downsyndrome loom.ly/1sBbVZY… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Today is International Happiness Day! What is something that brings you joy? #mentalhealthministry #inclusion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: May 12, 2013
A Call to the Church…Guest Blogger Amy Simpson
I wrote my new book, Troubled Minds: Mental Illness and the Church’s Mission, to help the church better understand the needs of people affected by mental illness. I also wrote it to challenge the church—that’s everyone who follows Christ—to see this as part of our mission in this life.
Posted in Advocacy, Families, Mental Health, Strategies Tagged Amy Simpson, church, Disability Ministry, Inclusion, mental health, mission, Troubled Minds Leave a comment