Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Church is where we're supposed to sit quietly until we're told to stand up & sing, right? But our #pastor sometimes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: My Son Explains His Sister's #Downsyndrome-Again! specialpurposedlife.blogspot.com/2017/10/my-son… #DSAM #siblings #specialneeds 11 hours ago
- RT @Hope_Anew: Find your tribe. Join the Hope Anew Online Community today at hopeanew.com. https://t.co/wC3UFZ517m 11 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Next week I'll be heading to Kansas City for the Wonderfully Made conference! It's one of my favorite conferences for mi… 11 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: What every parent wants a beloved child to know. #DifferentDream #specialneeds #autism #disability differentdream.com/2018/10/son-la… 11 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: May 4, 2013
I’ll be doing a short series next week in honor of Children’s Mental Health Week examining the obstacles to fixing our country’s broken system of providing care for kids and teens with mental illness and their families and exploring ways in which the church might play a redemptive role in supporting families in need of care. Later in the month (or whenever it becomes available), we’ll be launching a series based upon the publication of the DSM-5, the new Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Continue reading