Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Our mission: promote meaningful connection b/t #churches, families w/ #disabilities to make #disciples of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: When You are Your Own Support System keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 5 hours ago
- RT @colleenswindoll: Today I want to take you back to one of the first blogs I wrote back in 2019. I share why I started my blog and minist… 5 hours ago
- RT @jfelageller74: My latest blog from Key Ministry, and this gets more and more real for me! keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 5 hours ago
- RT @CatherineSBoyle: Another ministry friend to know: @EvanaSandusky of A Special Purposed Life shares her story of parenting a child w/ sp… 5 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: May 4, 2013
I’ll be doing a short series next week in honor of Children’s Mental Health Week examining the obstacles to fixing our country’s broken system of providing care for kids and teens with mental illness and their families and exploring ways in which the church might play a redemptive role in supporting families in need of care. Later in the month (or whenever it becomes available), we’ll be launching a series based upon the publication of the DSM-5, the new Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Continue reading