Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,287 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Dr. Steve Grcevich and Catherine Boyle are speaking at the Voices of Hope Conference in February! Register now:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- In collaboration with @tebowfoundation, @AbilityMinistry has created a FREE video devotional series called Let You… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Do you want to start a respite night at your church, but do not know where to start? Click here for our recommendat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week begins today. CHD is incredibly common with approximately 40,000 babies diag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- "The topic of sex and relationships is just as relevant for young people with additional needs as for anyone else."… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 4, 2013
In the video, she shares some of her experiences dealing with the emotional struggles of adopted and foster children as they adjust to the reality of becoming part of a new family. She did a great job of describing how the adverse childhood experiences of kids available for adoption and foster care contribute to difficulties “doing church” and shares helpful strategies for church staff and volunteers who interact with them at church. Continue reading