Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,286 other subscribers
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Leading a spiritually disciplined life as a person with ADHD...
- When church leaders talk about mental illness, spiritual evil and demons...
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- What are the stats on adoption, trauma and disability?
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter FeedTweets by KeyMinistry
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 20, 2013
The Mission Field Next Door: Mark 2:1-12
When was the last time you took a chance in order to introduce a friend or a neighbor to Jesus? After all, we understand the stakes to be a lot higher. The friends were seeking to relieve their friend from the burden of ten or twenty years of paralysis. We who call ourselves Christians know the stakes are MUCH greater. Eternity is on the line! Continue reading