Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The Key Ministry team is hard at work, planning for Inclusion Fusion Live 2020, as well as more events like IFL in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Thank you @Sweetenlife ! twitter.com/sweetenlife/st… 10 hours ago
- We're connected w/ other ministries doing targeted, important work in mental health & traditional disability minist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Need #support for your family or yourself? We offer two closed groups for families w/ #mentalhealth needs. Good dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Wednesday––register now! Conversation w/ @SandraPeoples. Sandra has unique perspective on special needs ministry, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Throughout his deep struggle with Tourette’s Syndrome, Bryan has wrestled with these questions and found comfort through one crucial truth in the Scriptures: God can use everyone-even those with special needs-to make his love known to the world. Continue reading
In my day job as a physician, I have the opportunity to do work of significance. The work we get to do through Key Ministry will have eternal significance. Continue reading
Knowledge and experience compliment calling and giftedness. Continue reading
Most people beginning special needs ministry want to talk directly to their peers in another church. They want to find out what worked and what didn’t work. Continue reading
The mentality of being success driven or image driven just doesn’t exist at A Restoration Church. When the people you spend most of your time with and who are your closest friends have special needs, there isn’t the same level of expectations/demands that we have encountered in more “typical” ministry venues.
Scripture teaches that ALL of us who are part of the church have unique gifts and talents to contribute to God’s Kingdom…including those with disabilities and their families. Continue reading
John argues that through serving families impacted by disability, we pursue our own joy in God! Continue reading
Why then would we think that a disability ministry “program” housed in any individual church could meet ALL of the needs of the families in their service areas in need of Christian community? Continue reading