Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- "Had I never met these friends, would I have known unapologetic worship, boundless joy, or unhindered love as I do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- If you have an amazing #disabilityministry, here’s some practical things you can do to help extend your ministry be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- There is still time to become a sponsor of #DATC2023! Here are several opportunities that would make a big impact… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Do you know the differences between #servicedogs, #therapydogs, and #emotionalsupportanimals? What does your church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Mental Health and the Church provides strategies that any church or ministry can use. If you're coming to #DATC2023… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: November 2013
The Greater Miracle: Bryan Roe…Inclusion Fusion Library
Throughout his deep struggle with Tourette’s Syndrome, Bryan has wrestled with these questions and found comfort through one crucial truth in the Scriptures: God can use everyone-even those with special needs-to make his love known to the world. Continue reading
Thankful for the opportunity to serve…
In my day job as a physician, I have the opportunity to do work of significance. The work we get to do through Key Ministry will have eternal significance. Continue reading
Knowledge, innovation and experience…Key Ministry 2.0
Knowledge and experience compliment calling and giftedness. Continue reading
David Glover…The PURE Ministry Network
Most people beginning special needs ministry want to talk directly to their peers in another church. They want to find out what worked and what didn’t work. Continue reading
“Broken Needs Fixed”: John and Ann Holmes…Inclusion Fusion Library
The mentality of being success driven or image driven just doesn’t exist at A Restoration Church. When the people you spend most of your time with and who are your closest friends have special needs, there isn’t the same level of expectations/demands that we have encountered in more “typical” ministry venues.
Key Ministry 2.0…What do we value?
Scripture teaches that ALL of us who are part of the church have unique gifts and talents to contribute to God’s Kingdom…including those with disabilities and their families. Continue reading
Posted in Key Ministry, Leadership, Strategies Tagged Disability Ministry, Family Ministry, Inclusion, Key Ministry, technology, values 3 Comments
Why Your Church Should Want Families Like Mine: John Knight…Inclusion Fusion Library
John argues that through serving families impacted by disability, we pursue our own joy in God! Continue reading
No church can do everything, but every church can do something
Why then would we think that a disability ministry “program” housed in any individual church could meet ALL of the needs of the families in their service areas in need of Christian community? Continue reading
Posted in Advocacy, Inclusion, Key Ministry, Strategies Tagged church leadership, Disability Ministry, Inclusion, Key Ministry, programs 2 Comments
Key Ministry 2.0…Reaffirming our original mission
What need has God uniquely called and positioned us to do that other ministry organizations haven’t been able to address? Continue reading