Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #mentalhealthministry #disabilityministry #specialneedsministry #pastors #church #inclusion #belonging https://t.co/6Kb38cf9Vp 1 hour ago
- For caregiving families, the stress of daily living can easily become debilitating. Today at 12 EST,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Relationships are critically important to personal and family resilience. To find out how to maintain healthy relat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Relationships are vital to our mental health. In this article by Champ Thornton, he talks about how we help frame o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- For caregiving families, the stress of daily living can easily become debilitating. In this webinar,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: November 7, 2013
Suffering from “compassion fatigue” or lacking in resources, families are frequently heartbroken when their church does not reach out to them in crisis. Sadly, those who do find an inclusive congregation or one with special needs programming can also be inclined to walk away from the church when they feel ignored in their darkest hours.
Yet, what if we flipped that concept on its head?