Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- When you buy Mental Health and the Church, you receive a free planning tool so your church can develop mental healt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Cyber Monday and Giving Tuesday are in 2.5 weeks - December 2 and 3. One of the simplest ways to support our work i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Something you should know: in 2018, the #FamilyFirst #Prevention Services Act was signed into law. Now #child… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Don't allow the world to convince you that you are an accident or mistake because of your #disability God makes no mistake… 11 hours ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: This was such a great conversation about autism, parenting, and residential care. podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/a-s… 11 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: November 7, 2013
Suffering from “compassion fatigue” or lacking in resources, families are frequently heartbroken when their church does not reach out to them in crisis. Sadly, those who do find an inclusive congregation or one with special needs programming can also be inclined to walk away from the church when they feel ignored in their darkest hours.
Yet, what if we flipped that concept on its head?