Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Three point two percent. According to a study authored by a Baylor University professor, those are the odds of an a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @samhsagov: Severe weather & natural disasters can affect mental health. @distressline provides immediate support & crisis counseling to… 6 hours ago
- Some great advice from psychiatrist Dr. Daniel Amen buff.ly/32CKgYZ #Bible #mind #healing #transform… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #mentalhealth #disciple #church #disability #gospel @drgrcevich https://t.co/NZE8HRZXuN 14 hours ago
- RT @FRCdc: Teen suicide is out of control. @CDCgov reports that between 2007-2017, the number of kids who took their own lives jumped 56%.… 16 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: November 10, 2013
Kingdom Theology has to do with why we do the things we do. Whether we consider this something that is simply interesting or something that is crucial all depends on how we view the importance of our motives and intentions. Thus, I would like to begin by thinking with you about matters of motivation, and then think more about how Kingdom Theology shapes those motives. Continue reading