Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Follow @KeyMinistry on Instagram to stay current on our latest blog posts, #ministry + #family resources & encourag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @SOARSpecialNeed: Today is day 3 of the Wonderfully Made Conference! Be sure to join us for our sessions today, including our keynote sp… 6 hours ago
- Mentoring is a biblical concept (think Jesus & the disciples, Paul & Timothy, Moses & Joshua). On this, National Me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Last chance to register! We'll also stream live on Facebook at noon. Join us for discussion w/ Gail Averette & Shei… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Written before pandemic, words ring truer than ever before: Loneliness kills. #Loneliness especially ravages… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 10, 2014
The research describing the impact of environment upon learning in children offers one of the best examples of how churches can take concrete steps to become more welcoming to all families (especially those with children who struggle with attentional regulation or sensory processing) and more effective during the limited time they have to influence kids without having to develop a stand-alone ministry “program” or requiring families to self-identify their kids with disabilities. Continue reading