Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Nothing better than a win on your birthday, right? "Colorado teen wrestler with Down syndrome wins match on birthday"… 6 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Here are "The Signs of Autism" as presented by Neurodivergent Narwhal! https://t.co/EIYvbAY2Q5 6 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Stylish hats, twins shirts, portraits of really nasty totally gross feet... just another fun Sunday in Kingdom Builders @fc… 7 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: Four Ways to Help a Friend With Chronic Pain joniandfriends.org/four-ways-to-h… https://t.co/efqeEuzUrb 7 hours ago
- RT @CraigJohnson5: So excited to go on the journey with City Life Church in The Hague Holland to launch the first Champions Club in the Net… 7 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 17, 2014
What can you and your special needs ministry do to help people with disabilities in your community achieve their potential and experience God’s good design for their lives? No one special needs ministry (or church) can do everything . . . but each special needs ministry (or church) is called to do something.