Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #mentalhealth #church #unmetneeds #community #disability https://t.co/pY2t1SDo1s 11 hours ago
- May 19 is the 11th annual Global Accessibility Awareness Day. Last year, guest blogger Maureen Pranghofer shared so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- If you missed our discussion on ADHD in ministry environments, here's the recording on our Vimeo channel. Subscribe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- In this episode of Key Ministry: The #Podcast w/ cohost @CatherineSBoyle, we’ll explore biblical concept of lament,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Bookmark our Events page for upcoming virtual and in-person events from the Key Ministry team!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 11, 2014
The research describing the impact of environment upon learning in children offers one of the best examples of how churches can take concrete steps to become more welcoming to all families (especially those with children who struggle with attentional regulation or sensory processing) and more effective during the limited time they have to influence kids without having to develop a stand-alone ministry “program” or requiring families to self-identify their kids with disabilities. Continue reading