Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- In 1 Kings, I read about prophet Elijah’s lowest point. God’s response is gracious: God comes close. He nourishes h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 minutes ago
- RT @ABC: “Hey guys, this is Jonathan, and I’m about to take a drink of apple juice with my right hand for the first time.” This 12-year-ol… 1 hour ago
- RT @Hope_Anew: He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoic… 1 hour ago
- RT @jcnjmama: Grateful it is National Religious Freedom Day. We are so blessed to live in this nation that holds religious freedom as a sac… 1 hour ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: A group of women from my church is reading Side by Side by Ed Welch, and I think the discussion on this section will be… 1 hour ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 11, 2014
The research describing the impact of environment upon learning in children offers one of the best examples of how churches can take concrete steps to become more welcoming to all families (especially those with children who struggle with attentional regulation or sensory processing) and more effective during the limited time they have to influence kids without having to develop a stand-alone ministry “program” or requiring families to self-identify their kids with disabilities. Continue reading