Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: @KellyMRosati @kjramseywrites I'm more encouraged than I've ever been by progress our @KeyMinistry crew has seen firsthand… 1 hour ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: A great article from @drgrcevich : "Emerging from the Silos... #DisabilityMinistry as a Mindset, Not a Program." htt… 1 hour ago
- #God #difficulties #specialneeds #mentalhealth #church #ministry #IFL2020 https://t.co/QSGPJ46mtA 1 hour ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: @KeyMinistry Part two of this series exploring the extraordinary teaching Jesus gives as he heals. How Jesus used sensor… 2 hours ago
- 1 #ministry goal: #specialneeds/ #mentalhealth ministry #conferences will be available to anyone in US within half-… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 15, 2014
I wish the 30-year old dad of the newborn son I once was could have known the 47-year old dad of a sixteen year old son with special needs that I am now. I could say, “Listen I’ve been where you are. Your life didn’t just end. In fact, this is only the beginning of the most amazing ride of your life. God is going to teach you and reveal things to you that you can’t even imagine.” Continue reading