Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Is your family looking for support in your special needs life? Here's a good page on our website to help you find i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- If you are ministry leader & just need a one-on-one conversation about a special needs concern, #contact us today.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @MyQuietCave: "Your Church doesn't need an expert to start a special Needs Ministry" by Lamar Hardwick on @KeyMinistry https://t.co/9iK… 2 days ago
- RT @justinmcroberts: dear Pastor, I know it can be hard to recognize the difference between being useful and being used. 2 days ago
- RT @justinmcroberts: I believe “depression” and “anxiety” are names above which the Name of Jesus sits. But the way so many Christian leade… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 19, 2014
Is it possible that the historical exclusion of kids and adults with mental illness from “disability ministry” stems from the view held by many church leaders and attendees that much of what we classify as mental illness is a byproduct of either sin problems or a lack of faith? Continue reading