Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Get started with mental health inclusion ministry today. buff.ly/2Gw2MIY #mentalhealth #mentalillness… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- If you follow our work, sign up for one of our email lists. So much good work is being done in special needs & ment… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Crises of disability come at most inconvenient times: meltdown when heading out the door, shot of #pain in middle o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- #Psalms #Pain #Comfort @JoniandFriends #specialneeds #mentalhealth #IFL2020 https://t.co/XBH9YFnBqD 16 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Nothing better than a win on your birthday, right? "Colorado teen wrestler with Down syndrome wins match on birthday"… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 6, 2014
I’m all for controlling medical costs and trying to apply rational rules to our use of expensive medications and procedures. But in the current system, everything seems to be in service of the corporate side of medicine, not the patient. The clinical rationale and the actual patient — not to mention the doctors and nurses involved in the care — are at best secondary concerns.
Continue reading →