Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,288 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Do you want to make Easter inclusive to everyone at your church? Read this post by Mark Arnold on creating a sensor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- In today’s episode, guests Robert and Lori Crosby talk with Catherine Boyle about Reach Hurting Kids Institute. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- In tomorrow's podcast, Robert and Lori Crosby talk with Catherine Boyle about Reach Hurting Kids Institute. The Cro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Congratulations Dr. Erik Carter on receiving this funding for his continued work in disability ministry. We are exc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Did you know that the number of boys diagnosed with autism is much higher than the number of girls? Julia, Sesame S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 28, 2014
How one good deed turned into the Heart of Rock and Roll…Shane Geisheimer
We share their team’s story to illustrate that special events like a Prom aren’t limited to megachurches with vast facilities and thousands of potential volunteers…the vision for this event came from five young adults in a small church located in an economically disadvantaged area of the region. Continue reading
Posted in Advocacy, Intellectual Disabilities, Key Ministry, Stories, Strategies Tagged 95.5 The Fish, Chick-fil-A, Chip Freed, Disability Ministry, Garfield United Methodist Church, Hope United Methodist Church, Inclusion, Jane Riley, Jesus Prom, Key Ministry, Northside Christian Church, outwardly-focused ministry, Patricia Parker, REACH Services, Shane Geisheimer, Special Needs Prom, Stu Tracy, Terry McHugh, The Heart of Rock and Roll Prom, Vineyard Community Church Leave a comment