Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- In one hour! Join us for conversation w/ @RedefineSpecial and @jfelageller74 re #familyvacations this summer. With… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Whether you've responded to national outpouring of #grief in the past week by peacefully protesting, connecting w/… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- #Ministry leader, we know this is very hectic time for many #churches, compounded with the recent national #grief a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Tomorrow! Join @RedefineSpecial and @jfelageller74 to talk family vacations this summer. W/ #COVID19 restrictions +… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- June is #MensHealthMonth. Sadly, men 'live sicker and die younger' than women. We encourage men of all ages to take… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 30, 2014
But they are kids, first and foremost. Welcome them as you would any other child. Work with their parents or guardians to figure out how to include them well.