Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Our series on cultural competence in mental health ministry continues this week: @JoscelynRC will join us to talk a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 0 minutes ago
- Live and IN PERSON – announcing #IFL2021 - Inclusion Fusion Live, our Disability Ministry Conference. church4everychild.org/2021/03/08/liv… 1 hour ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: If you missed the @KeyMinistry roundtable where @ryanewolfe spoke about "Volunteer Guardians and Your Church" you can… 16 hours ago
- #rest #sabbath #creation #commandments #holy #GodsWord #specialneeds #mentalhealth #disabilityinclusion #church https://t.co/KZX1pTaliE 2 days ago
- Each special-needs family has different challenges, but there are some concerns that are universal for us.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 30, 2014
But they are kids, first and foremost. Welcome them as you would any other child. Work with their parents or guardians to figure out how to include them well.