Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- 26 million Americans w/ #disabilities are working age; each yr add'l 50,000 young adults w/ #autism search, struggl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @SarahPPerry: Can't wait to talk to a dear friend on an important topic tonight! Pls visit @KeyMinistry for a wealth of information & re… 1 day ago
- We encourage church leaders to do some of their own homework on mental health. Here are some excellent organization… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @CatherineSBoyle: My latest post is shared on one of the @KeyMinistry Facebook pages today. Check out Key Ministry there or visit our we… 1 day ago
- Fall arrives on Monday, September 23. Here's a Key Ministry devotional from our writing team to keep your focus on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: November 2014
We’d like to invite our friends across the Midwest and Great Lakes region to join us on February 6-7 for TWO major disability ministry training events in Northeast Ohio. Continue reading
When we judge someone’s faith or spiritual life because of their anxiety, we ultimately push them into a place of shame. Shame drives people into hiding and not seeking and getting the help they need. Continue reading
At one time, having Dominic make his First Holy Communion was something that I could only dream about. On May the third, it became a reality. Continue reading
For us to do the ministry we do with a relatively limited budget, it’s absolutely essential for our supporters to contribute their time, talent and treasure in support of the mission. Continue reading
Nearly 61% of our attendees with a disability or a family member with a disability reports the experience of being unable to attend church as a result of that disability. Continue reading
Joni’s full vision for disability ministry will be on display at the Global Access Conference 2015, to be held this coming February 17-20 at Calvary Community Church in Westlake Village, CA.
Online support groups create pathways of connection and support for even the most isolated of special needs parents. Continue reading
We’ll be featuring Joni’s Keynote video, Colleen’s interview with Joni and Ken Tada that many registrants missed last night, and presentations from Mike Woods, Emily Colson and Beth Golik. If you have a question about special needs/disability ministry, bring it. If you’re a parent/caregiver and you want to chat about your experience of church, c’mon in. We’ll be hanging out until approximately 10 PM Eastern. Continue reading