Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Goodshepherd #Psalms #Bible #specialneeds #mentalhealth #JesusisLord #disabilityinclusion https://t.co/DR8xBbTQdQ 8 hours ago
- People are longing for connection like never before. Palm Sunday and Easter are just a few weeks away. Make sure sp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- The @KeyMinistry prayer team meets weekly to pray for the ministry and your prayer needs. Let us know how we can pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Our series on cultural competence in mental health ministry continues this week: @JoscelynRC will join us to talk a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Live and IN PERSON – announcing #IFL2021 - Inclusion Fusion Live, our Disability Ministry Conference. church4everychild.org/2021/03/08/liv… 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 18, 2014
Would it make more sense to err on the side of grace in how we view families of kids with ADHD, at least until we know them well enough to feel we could walk in their shoes? Continue reading