Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: Thanks to the @tebowfoundation for helping to get the word out about @KeyMinistry and other disability ministry leaders! #k… 1 hour ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Great list. Excited to see others helping reach those affected by disability. twitter.com/GrowingJesus/s… 1 hour ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Mental Illness: Explanation or Excuse delightindisorder.org/mental-illness… 1 hour ago
- Every parent has an important conversation w/ their child, to let children know that they are exceptional, unique a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Mental health ministry is a collaborative effort. In addition to Key Ministry, here are some other ministries we re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 7, 2014
Parents of kids with mental health conditions are especially prone to be stigmatized at church because of the lingering belief among many in the Christian community that mental illness is a byproduct of sin, kids who struggle with managing emotions and maintaining self-control are the product of parents who are ineffective or indifferent and much of the mental health profession can’t be trusted. Continue reading