Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- The joy of the Lord and clinical depression...Sergei Marchenko
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Please don’t say “all kids do that” to adoptive and foster families...
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Mercy #reverence #honor #God #father #tender #Heaven #sin #specialneeds #mentalhealth #disability #mentalillness… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Why read Mental Health & the Church? From @colleenswindoll: @drgrcevich is...most balanced, educated physician I’ve… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Register before January 31 for best pricing! buff.ly/2s8oxur #register #conference #IFL2020 #specialneeds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Follow this link to connect with respite resources for families at your church, or for your family.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- January 22: #SanctityofHumanLife. Friday January 24: #MarchForLife in Washington DC. Supporting #preborn means supp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: December 21, 2014
We’ll look at three common struggles the kids with mental illness experience over Christmas break and offer ideas parents might try to minimize the impact of the holidays upon their children. Continue reading