Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Tis the season of waiting, expecting, hoping, dreaming, & if we’re totally honest, also a time of worrying. You may… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Allow me to share several reasons why you – or ministry leaders or families from your church need to be part of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Did you know that we offer free consulting for your church or ministry? Contact us today to get started.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- #Jesus #Light #Illuminate #Christmas #IFL2020 #specialneeds #ministry #church #mentalhealth #disability https://t.co/DsixIW8LER 23 hours ago
- We're thrilled for the recognition of Emily Colson and @JoniandFriends' own Joni Eareckson-Tada as "Champions of Un… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: March 1, 2015
Could we argue that medication (or other treatment) that enhances our ability to avoid sin or to do good might be a useful tool for the individual Christian? Further, could we argue that the decision to take medication under such circumstances is God-honoring? Continue reading