Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- December is national #Drunk & #Drugged #Driving Prevention month. Substance-impaired driving is especially prevalen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @CatherineSBoyle: Sign of a good conference: hubby‘s name on the shampoo bottle at the hotel. #Barney #Autism #AutismConference #AutismS… 9 hours ago
- The #holidays are associated w/ joy &excitement, but for many people, reality is far different. Loneliness is often… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- We're postponing our monthly video roundtable until January, and will send links to join the discussion early next… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- There's no better #comfort, encouragement than sharing #challenges w/ people who have already experienced same chal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: March 8, 2015
Historic tensions between religion and psychiatry continue to shape the care that patients receive for mental health concerns. Continue reading