Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Want to change the world for Christ? Help us help churches minister to/with families living with disabilities of ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- It is estimated 0.25% to 0.64% of U.S. adults live w/ #schizophrenia. Is it possible to live as faithful, valued me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Are you experiencing #grief at #Christmas? Holidays can bring a fresh ache and pain, bringing memories to the surfa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- God commands that we love Him with our minds. As Christ-followers, we should all be lifelong learners. Here are som… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- @drgrcevich & Beth Golik are both Breakout Speakers at #CPC22! CPC is known for providing the most dynamic/applicab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: April 2015
May 2015 is Mental Health Month. In recognition, Key Ministry will be presenting a series of blog posts… Ten Strategies for Promoting Mental Health Inclusion at Church. By the end of the series, we will have created a template for churches … Continue reading
Do you want to share the Gospel with everyone in your community, or do you want to limit who has access to your body of believers?
But excluding unvaccinated or undervaccinated children would mean turning away a significant group of families. Continue reading
There’s a point at which blind rejection of good science jeopardizes our ability to credibly communicate our witness to the world outside our Christian cocoon. Continue reading
We need to treat persons with mental illness and their families with the same sensitivity and grace we would show to any vulnerable believer.
When I was actively listening to God’s directions, I was able to relax and feel so much more internal confidence and peace as a parent. I learned that many things will not will work according to my plans and timing, but I know that God is in control and that I can trust and hope in Him to lead “my pack”. Continue reading
Since I know the idea of change can be scary to many of us, here are five tips for making positive and (mostly) painless changes by modifying your Sunday school curriculum for diverse learners… Continue reading
Many in the church are guilty of spiritual abuse when they communicate to vulnerable people searching for help their certainty that the reason for their distress is insufficient faith or moral failure. They fail to recognize the complexity of the interrelationship between our minds, bodies and spirits, and much like Job’s friends in the Old Testament, exacerbate pain and suffering by misrepresenting God’s grace and God’s character.
Is it our unwillingness to affirm the risky behaviors that all too often lead to tragic consequences or a hopelessly broken, messed up culture that tells emotionally vulnerable teens that they’re defined by who they’re attracted to and their desirability to potential sexual partners? Continue reading