Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #mentalhealth #church #unmetneeds #community #disability https://t.co/pY2t1SDo1s 10 hours ago
- May 19 is the 11th annual Global Accessibility Awareness Day. Last year, guest blogger Maureen Pranghofer shared so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- If you missed our discussion on ADHD in ministry environments, here's the recording on our Vimeo channel. Subscribe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- In this episode of Key Ministry: The #Podcast w/ cohost @CatherineSBoyle, we’ll explore biblical concept of lament,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Bookmark our Events page for upcoming virtual and in-person events from the Key Ministry team!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: March 24, 2015
What I was most struck by in Elijah’s story was the extent to which the disconnect between his expectations and reality contributed to his feelings of hopelessness and despair. We struggle greatly when our expectations don’t meet our circumstances… Continue reading
If the parent of a child with special needs wants to serve or lead in disability ministry at your church, don’t say no. But do ask some questions out of love, knowing that these parents willing to serve also need to be served too. Continue reading