Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #discipleship #parentingwin #ministrymatters #teachthemyoung https://t.co/gWS6GrOVKR 1 day ago
- I heard revered theologian—talk about significant #spiritualwarfare. I know my life experience + physical realities… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Looking for a speaker for your upcoming event - whether online or in person? Use the linked form to contact a membe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Monthly disability ministry roundtable, Wed, January 20 noon, EST. Do you ever feel burned out/stressed out from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- "When the people of God bring Church into the neighborhood, maybe that's how Kingdom happens." - Libby Peterson. A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: March 24, 2015
What I was most struck by in Elijah’s story was the extent to which the disconnect between his expectations and reality contributed to his feelings of hopelessness and despair. We struggle greatly when our expectations don’t meet our circumstances… Continue reading
If the parent of a child with special needs wants to serve or lead in disability ministry at your church, don’t say no. But do ask some questions out of love, knowing that these parents willing to serve also need to be served too. Continue reading