Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Couldn't join us last week for conversation on how churches meeting in spaces like movie theaters, schools can have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #mentalillness #mentalhealth #disability #church #specialneeds #ministry #conference #IFL2020 https://t.co/LPw2HohfYl 15 hours ago
- Busy month training, collaborating, learning: @drgrcevich - White House #MentalHealth summit, @BethGolik - Kingdom… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- On this Martin Luther King Jr. Day 2020, we encourage you to live out your faith in Christ by loving and serving ot… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- #mentalhealth #church #ministry #hospitalization #mentalillness #disability #IFL2020 @drgrcevich https://t.co/3JSuIWRpBw 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: March 24, 2015
What I was most struck by in Elijah’s story was the extent to which the disconnect between his expectations and reality contributed to his feelings of hopelessness and despair. We struggle greatly when our expectations don’t meet our circumstances… Continue reading
If the parent of a child with special needs wants to serve or lead in disability ministry at your church, don’t say no. But do ask some questions out of love, knowing that these parents willing to serve also need to be served too. Continue reading