Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Here are four simple steps to take to support families in your church when their child receives a special needs dia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Key Ministry has seasonal devotional e-books, written by special needs parents for special needs parents. With Chri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- What is impact, importance of spirituality re #trauma experienced by community? Research shows community programs t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Signup for Key Ministry's monthly KeyNotes newsletter to catch up on all of the news, webinars, training, blog post… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #Christmas #Jesus #Messiah #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #overcome #Bible #church #pastor #ministry https://t.co/qv3T7WhNmG 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: May 31, 2015
If a mom, dad, or teen in your church feels like their family is falling apart because of a dark secret, will your words on this topic invite them to trust you or to stay silent? Will what you say or post on social media tell them you will love them in the midst of their messiness? Continue reading