Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @ABC: “Hey guys, this is Jonathan, and I’m about to take a drink of apple juice with my right hand for the first time.” This 12-year-ol… 58 minutes ago
- RT @Hope_Anew: He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoic… 58 minutes ago
- RT @jcnjmama: Grateful it is National Religious Freedom Day. We are so blessed to live in this nation that holds religious freedom as a sac… 58 minutes ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: A group of women from my church is reading Side by Side by Ed Welch, and I think the discussion on this section will be… 58 minutes ago
- When you donate to Key Ministry, you help take the gospel to one of the largest unreached people groups: people liv… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: May 20, 2015
When the leader of your church talks about mental illness from the pulpit or the stage during weekend worship services, they communicate to the body that people with mental illness are valued and grant permission for members and attendees to talk with others in the church about their experiences.