Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: @KellyMRosati @kjramseywrites I'm more encouraged than I've ever been by progress our @KeyMinistry crew has seen firsthand… 2 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: A great article from @drgrcevich : "Emerging from the Silos... #DisabilityMinistry as a Mindset, Not a Program." htt… 2 hours ago
- #God #difficulties #specialneeds #mentalhealth #church #ministry #IFL2020 https://t.co/QSGPJ46mtA 2 hours ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: @KeyMinistry Part two of this series exploring the extraordinary teaching Jesus gives as he heals. How Jesus used sensor… 3 hours ago
- 1 #ministry goal: #specialneeds/ #mentalhealth ministry #conferences will be available to anyone in US within half-… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: May 26, 2015
It might be helpful to look at the available research into kids and teens who commit sexual offenses to better understand the background of kids who perpetrate these offenses and the impact that treatment may have on reducing their risk of harming others in the future. Continue reading