Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- “The church must change!” Statement is wrong: the church HAS changed. Questions are: How much? Are church leaders w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- The Banquet Network is working to develop #training on disability for international missionaries. Across the world,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Equal consideration needs to be given to #mentalhealth as was physical health when decisions are made to #shutdown schools… 18 hours ago
- @SOARSpecialNeed will talk with Melanie Gomez about Transitioning to Adulthood, this Friday August 14 at Noon CST.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- August 9 - 15 is National Health Center week. Community health centers provide physical and #mentalhealth care for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 16, 2015
John Bunyan in describing how this form of OCD impacted him said: “Of all the temptations that ever I met with in my life, to question the being of God, and the truth of His gospel, is the worst, and the worst to be borne; when this temptation comes, it takes away my girdle from me, and removeth the foundation from under me.” Continue reading