Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #value #valuable #infinitelyvaluable #specialneeds #disabilities #hiddendisabilities #mentalhealth #church #pastor https://t.co/apO8zNmUEX 7 hours ago
- #worstcritic #adversity #mentalhealth #disability #church #Christian https://t.co/I1TsA5PJJH 12 hours ago
- The study found that children most likely to be excluded from church are those w/ autism spectrum disorders & commo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Next Wednesday: Join us for a discussion with Gail Averette and Sheila Sullivan on how to make your ministry enviro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- If you’re newer/smaller #church, be encouraged. You can start some kind of #disability #ministry or outreach now. D… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 12, 2015
There may be parents who are trying their best visiting your church with kids who have bad genes, kids who experienced trauma or abuse, or kids who haven’t yet developed the skills to effectively self-regulate their emotions and behavior. How do we welcome them and share with them the unconditional love Christ has for them? How do we as the church best communicate so we build the relationships necessary to cast influence in their family? Continue reading