Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Need help with a special needs ministry dilemma? We're here to help! We offer free consulting to churches and minis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: This is a great series of devotionals. I got to contribute a couple of my own. Be encouraged, friends! 9 hours ago
- We rarely ask for donations, because we know many people are struggling financially. We are a 501c3 tax-exempt, don… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- As churches are reopening and continuing hybrid ministry models, here are five things every church should have on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Pastor Appreciation Month continues through October. Give the Online Pastors' Retreat to your ministry leaders to m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 12, 2015
There may be parents who are trying their best visiting your church with kids who have bad genes, kids who experienced trauma or abuse, or kids who haven’t yet developed the skills to effectively self-regulate their emotions and behavior. How do we welcome them and share with them the unconditional love Christ has for them? How do we as the church best communicate so we build the relationships necessary to cast influence in their family? Continue reading