Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Congratulations Dr. Erik Carter on receiving this funding for his continued work in disability ministry. We are exc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Did you know that the number of boys diagnosed with autism is much higher than the number of girls? Julia, Sesame S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Just a few of the 40+ presenters who will be speaking at Key Ministry's national disability ministry conference for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Stay up to date on the latest #DATC2023 news by following us on Twitter - @KeyMinistry #keyministry #inclusion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Every year as Christians prepare to celebrate the divinity of Christ revealed through his resurrection, I think of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 2, 2015
Should you allow someone like Josh Duggar to serve in your children’s ministry?
Am I doing everything I can to protect the children and youth entrusted to my care each week? As a leader in the church and an ambassador for Christ, I need to be able to answer yes to that question, even if I have to answer no to someone who wants to serve with us.