Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Psalms #glory #God #Jesus #Bible #pastor #ministry #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #outdoors #outside… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- July is #BereavedParents month. If you / someone you love has lost a child of any age, there is help and #support.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Did this Black life matter? A hospital in Austin TX decided not to treat this man for COVID-19 because he had quadriplegia… 8 hours ago
- Church leader, it's never been more important to help those in your faith community get the mental health help they… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- #Bible #Romans #peace #honor #obedience #blessings #ministry #church #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 2, 2015
Am I doing everything I can to protect the children and youth entrusted to my care each week? As a leader in the church and an ambassador for Christ, I need to be able to answer yes to that question, even if I have to answer no to someone who wants to serve with us.