Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #love #Romans #Bible #scripture #JesusisLord #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #church #pastor #ministry https://t.co/Kalp55DmP9 2 hours ago
- @autismpastor shared an important message at #IFL2019: how to pastor special needs families. A timeless message for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- I've been a reluctant #caregiver most of my life. I was ashamed of my reluctance, convinced myself that I'd outgrow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- The holiday shopping season is right around the corner. Remember to use Amazon Smile and choose Key Ministry as the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- #mentalhealth #family #ministry #emotionalhealth #church #pastor https://t.co/6qIr7gDOCr 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 11, 2015
The Front Door project is an ongoing experiment…exploring a variety of technology applications to help connect families to churches and help churches develop innovative ways of overcoming the barriers that impede families of kids with mental illness, trauma and developmental disabilities…barriers that prevent them from attending worship services and participating in all of the other activities offered by local churches to promote spiritual growth. Sometimes we’ll try stuff that works great…sometimes it doesn’t.
We’re grateful to the crew at CBC for their continued involvement and support with our Front Door initiative, and looking forward to offering families impacted by disability an enhanced experience of online community! Continue reading