Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- “The church must change!” Statement is wrong: the church HAS changed. Questions are: How much? Are church leaders w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- The Banquet Network is working to develop #training on disability for international missionaries. Across the world,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Equal consideration needs to be given to #mentalhealth as was physical health when decisions are made to #shutdown schools… 18 hours ago
- @SOARSpecialNeed will talk with Melanie Gomez about Transitioning to Adulthood, this Friday August 14 at Noon CST.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- August 9 - 15 is National Health Center week. Community health centers provide physical and #mentalhealth care for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 8, 2015
Through providing respite care, churches can step in the gap to meet an immediate need for parents of kids with mental illness while providing an opportunity for members and attendees to serve others in a practical way and connect with families who likely lack a meaningful connection with a local church. Continue reading