Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,280 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- What’s the plan at your church when people need help in the restroom? Join us for Disability Ministry Video Roundt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Based on a 2016 study, children in foster care were significantly more likely to experience mental health condition… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Our Facebook group "SNAD" - Special Needs and Disability Ministry Leaders' Forum - has over 2200 ministry leaders w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- By the numbers, I shouldn’t be here, yet I am called by God to serve His Kingdom. To read the full article click… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Diane Dokko Kim offers a tool to better help families affected by disability without asking the dreaded question: "… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: November 3, 2015
We say we’re pro-life but our history concerned people with disabilities – both in the church and outside – says that maybe we aren’t. Maybe we value lives differently depending on what quantifiable contribution the person can make to society. Maybe we don’t want to talk about this because it hurts to acknowledge our hypocrisy. Maybe it’s easier for us to shout about the indignities against life seen in those videos than to admit the indignities against life when we use ability and disability as a measure of who is welcome and accommodated in our places of worship.