Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Why church is difficult for persons on the high end of the autism spectrum
- Mental health ministry training at Inclusion Fusion Live
- Inclusion Fusion LIVE – A disability ministry conference for church leaders AND families
- Mental illness and violence…What does the data say?
- The stories you’ve shared about mental health and the church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: If you are up early this morning, you can join me live on Key Ministry’s Facebook page as I share what special-needs fam… 1 day ago
- Great job by @CatherineSBoyle of OutsideIn Ministries at #inclusionfusion describing the benefits of a mental healt… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Our ministry intensives are in progress now & we're looking forward to the main session kicking off at 6:30 PM, EST… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- We are beyond excited for Inclusion Fusion Live today! Will we see you there? keyministry.org/inclusionfusio… #disability… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Inclusion Fusion Live is only hours away! You can still join us Friday & Saturday for this free conference if you r… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: April 16, 2017
I worry that my own faith and the faith of many of my fellow Christians is a mile wide and an inch deep. It’s one thing to profess one’s faith in front of a room filled with like-minded people. It’s another thing when there might be a price attached to that profession. Continue reading