Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Ministry leader: when was the last time you visited your church's website from the perspective of a potential visit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #peace #Bible #Lord #Jesus #scripture #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #pastor #elder #bishop #minister… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Stay current on all of Key Ministry’s webinars, articles, resources, books and events by subscribing to our monthly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- On cold February day that Lucy was diagnosed w/ autism, psychologist told us the verdict, and then w/ deadpan expre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Here's a short video with practical, healthy tips for self-care after IEP meetings. buff.ly/33SSi3a #IEPs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: April 1, 2017
Key Ministry has developed an array of resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share these resources freely with church leaders or families that would find them helpful. Continue reading