Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Mental health ministry training at Inclusion Fusion Live
- Inclusion Fusion LIVE – A disability ministry conference for church leaders AND families
- Mental illness and violence…What does the data say?
- The stories you’ve shared about mental health and the church
- Resources for readers of Mental Health and the Church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Making Peace a Priority keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 46 minutes ago
- Join our Hope Anew Spring 2018 Study! Learn more on #Vimeo vimeo.com/258648578?ref=… #specialneeds #momlife #dadlife #encouragement #support 1 hour ago
- When I think about the many illnesses, seizures, allergic reactions, health scares, and daily care for Joey over 37… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- At Huntington St. Patrick's Day Parade, special-needs focus leads the way nwsdy.li/2tYfVab via @Newsday 3 hours ago
- RT @Barb_Dittrich: Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will rec… https://t.co/RtolMUU… 3 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: school shootings
If we could eradicate all mental illness, we would reduce acts of violence by approximately 4%. Continue reading
Too many of us don’t want to admit it because to do so, we’d have to acknowledge that there are absolute standards of right and wrong established by God and that’s not acceptable in a world in which everyone thinks they can decide that for themselves. We very much want to be in control…be the masters of our own universe.